Monday, August 11, 2008

Savoring Food and Freedom

Summer is quickly drawing to a close as I do my best to savor my last week of freedom. I have enjoyed my summer so much but it is time to return to work. While I finish up my last week off, Eric is working hard on his school work and attending another class. I'm so proud of Eric! I really wanted to make him a nice meal to enjoy tonight after a long day in class, and this time the results were much better than the "kitchen disaster". I made Eric Bruschetta 'n Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breasts served with vegies, followed by chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. This is a must-try recipe. Eric is a picky eater and he really liked it. All the credit goes to kraftfoods.com! Here's the link to the recipe and the video demonstration: http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/bruschetta-n-cheese-stuffed-
chicken-90708.aspx. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Sounds yummy! And what a good wife you are to cheer on and encourage your hard-working husband! Hope his class is going well!