Saturday, October 11, 2008

Stepping Up the Faith

I am continuing to make my journey through the Psalms of Ascent as I complete Beth Moore's Bible study Stepping UP. I have learned so much the last several weeks! Each Psalm I have read and studied is very applicable to my life right now. I'm thankful for the women I am able to fellowship with at Bible study and the God I am able to grow closer to. At the end of each Psalm studied, Beth provides a place for readers to write their own Psalm. I started a collection of the "psalms" I have written. I'm calling them Stepping Up the Faith, because that is exactly what the study makes me do.

(This is a picture I took of the Binkley Chapel stairs at
Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.)

Read Psalm 124:1-8 before reading "my psalm".


1 comment:

Tara said...

Erin! I loooovvvveeee it! What a neat picture for the book:) And I love this poem- Since you are not going to be there tomorrow night, can I still share it with the ladies? What a keepsake these poems will be at the end of our study! Thanks, friend for using your creative writing talents for the good of all of us!