Upon request from family in Georgia, here is a video of The Miller Haven - our apartment on the campus of Southeastern Seminary. Eric and I have been at Southeastern for the last six years, and five of those years have been spent living in Bostwick Hall. Although small, our cozy Bostwick apartment has been a haven to us - a place of peace during this busy and challenging season of our lives. Enjoy!
(Turn up your speakers to hear the music.)
(Turn up your speakers to hear the music.)

3 comments:
I love your super cute apartment! I had the BEST time living in our itty-bitty seminary apartment! It was a blessing!
I love how the music gets loud when you enter the master bedroom!
...
I love your video!!! It makes Corey and I miss you both so much!! We miss visiting often, playing games :) hehe, and dining together!!!
WE LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!
I've never been in bostwick! Your apartment is so cute! Great videographer!
Post a Comment