Monday, December 29, 2008
Eventful Month
What an eventful month it has been! From carving a turkey at the end of November, grading papers for report cards and progress reports, Christmas productions, college get-togethers, to a sprained ankle, Eric and I were ready for a break. A break is what we had! We returned Saturday from a trip to Atlanta to see our families for Christmas. An entire week was spent with immediate and extended family on both sides, some of whom we had not seen in a year! It was refreshing to see family and have some time away. In addition to celebrating the birth and life of Christ, Eric and I were able to celebrate the life of our niece and nephew, Noah and Emily. We do not see them often, so most of our pictures are of them. To see our Christmas pictures, click on the "Miller Memories" link on the top right side of our blog underneath our picture. Now that we're home, Eric is back at work and I am doing work around the house for us and for school, preparing for the new year ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had no idea you had a blog! And to my surprise, we are on your blogroll! I'm so glad to read about your lives lately and to catch up again! Have a wonderful Christmas break!
Post a Comment