Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Birthday, Cara!

Hey, Cara!

The theme last night at Sweet Sisters was finding rest when stRESTed, especially around the holidays. We had so much fun wearing our lounge clothes while sharing ways to relax and rest. Tara closed out the night with a devotion about the first Christmas from the book of Luke. Your very sweet sisters in Christ wanted to wish you a happy birthday, so enjoy the video they made for you. We hope your birthday is extra special!

Lots of love and Jesus bear hugs!
Your SHBC Sweet Sisters


2 comments:

Davin, Alisia, Hudson, and Naomi said...

That was so sweet! I'm so glad you did that! I enjoyed just seeing all your beautiful faces. Miss you all!

Tara said...

Erin,
This turned out so cute! Thank you for assembling all our birthday wishes into a movie! I hope that it brightened Cara's day! Just watching it made me smile:)

Love,
Tara