Monday, February 23, 2009

The Newest Pampered Chef

I signed up today to be a Pampered Chef consultant. I am so excited about this new opportunity that God has placed before me! I went to a friend's Pampered Chef party on Saturday with expectations of nothing else but to spend time with the ladies. God used that "time with the ladies" as an open door to a new business and provision. I love meeting new people and helping others, so this will be a great fit. I'm having my big kick-off show on March 12th! If you would like to come or have any questions about Pampered Chef, you can email me at erinchef@gmail.com. I'm all about being pampered, so I'm just thrilled that I can be pampered in the kitchen and help others be pampered in the kitchen, too!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Wahoo! I'm so glad that you are going to do this!!! I have some items on my wishlist so I'll start saving my money now!!! Congrats on this new business opportunity!

Jill & Jon said...

I'm jealous, Ms. Pampered Chef! lol. Oh and look, I decided to make a blog again. :-)

Pam said...

How fun!! You will be great at it! I like Tara have a wishlist of my own so I'll start saving too! Looking forward to seeing how God will use you in this ministry!