e were about 3 students) the last time to a little over 20 this time (including helpers and their children, so there were about 12 students). What a blessing it was to spend time with them and to even see someone come to dinner that has not been to anything else yet!This is a big and busy week for Kennesaw First Baptist Church! It's VBS week! VBS is from 6:00-8:30 PM Monday-Friday. Eric wanted to work with bed babies and I wanted to teach elementary Bible story, so we compromised: we are doing preschool crafts! We are looking forward to seeing how God works this week in the lives of those involved VBS this week. I love how the theme is about everything pointing back to Christ!
1 comment:
Hudson did VBS this week two. I have the theme song stuck in my head! It's amazing to see how the Lord is using your family to make a difference for Christ. Love you guys...Let's get together soon!
Post a Comment