Monday, June 15, 2009

Two Moms Strike Again

Over the years my mom and Eric's mom have acquired the title: Two Mom's and a Truck. They helped us move to Florida, to NC, to another apartment in NC, and recently back to GA, each time driving the moving truck! Our moms have always been there and have been incredibly supportive of us. Yesterday was a big day for me, and without hesitation our moms agreed to help. Pampered Chef has been off to a slow start, but hopefully that will change after yesterday's event. I have decided to focus on the the bridal aspect of Pampered Chef. After some phone calls this past Wednesday, I found myself at the Brides and Baseball Bridal Show at Turner Field's 755 Club. Our moms were my assistants. They were awesome! Brides thought they were Pampered Chef employees! Together we made at least 95 contacts, some of which are very close to where I currently live. We had a great time, and of course it was a joy to spend time with my moms. Here is a picture of my table. You can't tell much from the picture, but directly behind us was a great view of Turner Field. Thanks, Moms!!!! I love y'all!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

What a great idea, Erin! And I love that your Moms were there to help again. They do look like Pampered Chef Professionals:)

The Worthey Family said...

I agree Erin...I think concentrating on the bridal shows is a great idea!! I will be praying that your 95 contacts work out well for you! :) You are definitely blessed with great moms!!