Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13

I'm so thankful that Jesus Christ demonstrated the greatest example of love! He gave up His life for us. Mankind is sinful and in need of a Savior . . . Jesus is that Savior! Because of Christ's sacrifice on the cross, our sin debt has once and for all been paid in full! That is love!!!!!!!!!!! This love is for you to partake of. Recognize that you do wrong things and that your punishment for sin is death. Know that Christ took your place on the cross. Christ, who knew no sin, became sin for us. Three days later Christ rose from the dead. Christ conquered death, which allows those who surrender their lives to Christ to spend eternity in heaven with Him! I chose to turn my life over to Christ as a little girl, and I am so thankful! Jesus still continues to pour his grace upon grace all over me. Never have I known such unconditional love! Thank You, Jesus, for Your love!!!!!!!!I'm also thankful that God blessed me with an earthly love, my handsome husband. I love you, Eric!

No comments: