
New Year's Eve was absolutely beautiful! We spent much of the day outside playing.

It wouldn't be New Year's at the Miller's house without a little football! Although the girls hated football, they did endure it for a little while before playing the wii and some other games. Check out the hair-do . . . Dasha did a beautiful job fixing Erin's hair, right? :)


The girls got to meet Eric's extended family for the first time! They also got eat their favorite food: crab legs! Thanks, Papa and Nana for the Christmas dinner!


Spending time with host "Grandparents" was tons of fun! The Christmas girls LOVED spending time with them! Thanks Mom and Dad M and Mom and Dad E for investing in our Christmas girls!
2 comments:
I love seeing all these pictures of your time together! And I must say that the girls have great taste: We love crab legs too! Fun, fun!
your hair looked beautiful!! Looks like the girls had such a fun time! I loved reading about your time together!
Post a Comment