The fun of a house - here's Eric cutting our grass. He is the best-looking grass-cutter I have ever seen!!!!!!!
We invited Eric's mom and dad up for church and then over to our place for lunch. The pastor's message was about passing down a spiritual inheritance to children. Eric and I can both proudly and thankfully say that our parents and their parents have passed down a spiritual inheritance to us. What a blessing!!!!!! Thanks God and parents! Our parents have handed down something everlasting: a relationship with Christ!
After church Eric grilled steaks for his parents, served with salad, baked potatoes, and homemade cream corn.
For dessert I made my very first cheese cake and topped it with strawberries.
Mom got to spend the day with her girls. We had a blast!!!!!!
Speaking of blast, Eric took me to the firing range this week with our music minister and his wife. Those bullets sure did make a loud blast! Eric loves shooting his gun - that's his new hobby, along with collecting ammo. Here's evidence of our fun outing.
2 comments:
Wow! You all are quite the homeowners now: cutting grass, grilling out, making cheesecakes...It's agreeing with you well!
Wish ya'll were closer. Jamie and Eric have the SAME hobby. I have yet to go shoot with him, but he enjoys collecting ammo too.
PS. Love the picture of you and your sister with your Mom!
That is a great picture of you, your sis, and mom!! So glad you guys are settling in and enjoying your new house!!
Post a Comment