Thursday, July 9, 2009

Prayer for a Friend

Here is a prayer request I received from one of my dear friends. Please read it and say a prayer for this family . . .

Hello everyone,

As all of you know, my brother has been charged with 9 felonies, which he will be held accountable for this Monday, July 13th at his trial.

Right now, I am selfishly wanting to ask all of you to pray for God to soften the judge's heart towards my brother. I selfishly want to be able to call him and talk to him as I have before when I wake up worried about him in the middle of the night. I selfishly want to be able to see him on holidays and play board games with our family like we always do. I really would love for my parents to not have heartache and for our family's minds to be at ease that my baby brother isn't being harmed in any way in jail.

The list goes on...

But I just want you to pray for peace for our family and for God's perfect will for my baby brother's life.

Please...

Thank you!

No comments: