Thursday, July 23, 2009

reUNITED

Last week was filled with time to unite with KFBC wives and reunite with friends and family.

Saturday-Monday: Eric's brother Johnathan in town from New Orleans
Tuesday: Met life-long friends Julie and Hester at Lenox Mall for lunch and time to catch up (we grew up together but rarely got to spend time together once Eric and I moved to FL and NC)
Wednesday: Lunch with the pastor's wives of Kennesaw First Baptist Church (this was the first time since Eric and I have been in Kennesaw that the pastor's wives were able to get together)
Friday: Time with the Dews from NC (Eric and Jamie met in college and I met Tara when we moved to NC from seminary - great friends and our Stony Hill pastor from NC)

2 comments:

Pam said...

What great fellowship and fun! So glad you were able to spend time with all of these special people! Love the collage too!

Tara said...

We loved seeing you too!!!!