Wednesday night Bible study about the importance of Jesus' resurrection was followed by a time of fellowship at our house: wii bowling, tv pong, funny stories, etc.
Last Thursday a group of our college students participated in a mission project. We made food boxes and sack lunches for the needy and then straightened up a food pantry. I'll post pictures when I have them.
The college involvement in missions will continue the first week of August as we go on a "Mystery Mission Trip".
A group from our church is currently in Lake Placid, New York on a mission trip. Our pastor and his family are on this mission trip, so Eric will be preaching both morning services this Sunday as well as the evening service. Please keep our mission team and Eric in your prayers.
2 comments:
this is awesome! I didn't know you guys had a blog! I'm so glad we can keep up with each other this way! Miss you guys!
We need to get together...no excuses! We live like 15 mins down the road!
Post a Comment